Rice paper rolls are a great lunch suggestion, they are fairly easy to make and you can be creative and add as many ingredients as you like.
- Round rice paper rolls
- Vermicelli noodles
- Prawns (or other proteins of your choice like chicken etc.)
- Thinly sliced Lebanese cucumber
- 1 carrot, sliced in fine sticks
- Shredded iceberg lettuce leaves
- Tamari sauce (for dipping sauce)
To start prepare the vermicelli noodles (as per instructions on pack), dip the rice paper roll in warm water (or as per instructions on pack), then place sheet on a wet tea towel.
In the centre of the roll, place a small amount of the vermicelli noodles on the rice paper roll, then add the prawns, cucumber, lettuce and carrot sticks.
Fold over the sides of the paper roll and refrigerate until ready to serve.